Standing on a mountain top or in a wildflower-covered meadow we are in awe of God’s majesty. Day-long and weekend retreats are uncommon opportunities to reflect upon our relationship with God while creating community, sharing stories, learning outdoor skills, and discovering God’s creation.
Some Retreat Themes for Day and Weekend Retreats:
- Regaining a Sense of Awe – Discovering God in the Outdoors
- John the Baptist and the Kingdom – Simple Message, Simple Requirements, Simple Life
- Power of the Holy Spirit – Fire, Water, and Wind
- Where is God Leading You?
- The Exodus Journey – God Leads Us to Freedom & Reconciliation
- Jesus Took Them to the Mountain to Pray – Seeing Prayer in New Ways
- Be Still and Know that I Am God – Digital Detox
- Out of Our Comfort Zone – Be Not Afraid – I Am with You Always
- Discipleship – Leading and Following
- Self-Reliance and God-Reliance – Depending Upon God for Our Daily Needs
Watch this website for notices of upcoming retreats, or contact us to discuss your ideas and the needs of your group for a specific retreat.